During the National Youth Convention and National Fine Arts Festival, partnering with the Ohio and Spanish Eastern Districts. District Youth Directors, Tom Groot and Eddie Zaldana, are excited to host teams from around the nation to share the love of Jesus with children, teens, and adults around Columbus.
Cradle to Career Opportunities:
From teenagers to college students to whole families–there is ministry just for you
We are partnering with local ministries to do something significant for and WITH the city of Columbus
School Adoption Program:
Many of our host locations are going to be working directly with the local schools to serve them and develop long term relationships
Most of the ministry taking place will be replicatable by any church in their own town. We hope to model an outreach style that is sustainable for any size ministry.
Students Reaching Students:
Partnering with some of our National Youth Alive Missionaries, we will be developing and training students that reach other students while in Columbus
AIM Outreach Participant registration: $80 Full Admission plus $50 AIM Outreach (per person).
- AIM Outreach participation
- 1 Event T-shirt
- 1 Official Program
- 1 AIM T-shirt
- *AIM Insurance (see insurance tab)
The final postmark deadline for all mailed or faxed registration forms is May 16, 2014. No exceptions.
Online registration for Fine Arts, Kappa Tau, or AIM Participants closes at 11:59 p.m. (CST) on May 30, 2014. No exceptions.
Notes About Registration
- AIM Participants may be involved with Fine Arts or Kappa Tau; however it is recommended that a student in more than 3 FA performance categories not do AIM.
- Groups of two or more only. Groups must provide their own transportation during the outreach.
- Each group must have at least one registered leader accompany students at all times.
- All leaders must register to participate in AIM. Each church is responsible for performing background checks on all leaders.
- Fine Arts and Kappa Tau participants may add the $50 AIM Outreach ticket; however, it is the leader’s responsibility to communicate with the On-site AIM Coordinator regarding FA or KT presentation times.
Visit columbus14.ag.org for more details.
*AIM Insurance is included for each AIM Participant. Any additional insurance is the responsibility of the Participant and/or his/her legal guardians. The following is included: State-side Trips -Special Markets Insurance Consultants, Inc.
- $10,000 Accident Medical Maximum
- $5,000 Sickness Medical Maximum
- $2,500 Accidental Dental and Physical Therapy Maximum
- $25,000 Accidental Death Benefit
- $10,000 Medical Evacuation
- $5,000 Repatriation
- $5,000 Return of Remains
The above benefits illustrate the highlights of this insurance. The actual policy wording prevails. To view a copy of the policy, please e-mail email@example.com.